- Do you lose time looking for things at work?
- Are you feeling unorganized in the office?
- Do your customers complain about turn around time on orders?
- Do your staff need a lot of support for straightforward tasks?
- Are you often looking for the best place to park the forklift, store the empty totes, put the incoming mail?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider attending the Western REN’s 3rd Annual Stakeholder Summit.
This year’s focus is on Continuous Improvement, a series of tools and a cultural shift towards improving productivity at all levels of an organization. The Summit will opportunities to hear from local companies in the early stages of their Continuous Improvement work; as well as participate in hands-on activities designed for you to sample the small, yet critical shift in thinking required to improve your workplace efficiency, morale, and ultimately, your bottom line.
Register now, and indicate if you would like to participate in the optional tour of a Continuous Improvement project at A.F. Theriault and Sons.
Lunch is included and registration is free. Seating is limited and registration is required.
Date: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
Time: Registration starts at 8:30am. Summit from 9:00am til 1:00pm.
Venue: Meteghan Fire Hall, 21 Meteghan Connector
NOTE: Select (“+”) number of registrations, then click “Register Now”.