Join the Atlantic Canadian delegation and discover business opportunities at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017, in San Francisco, California.
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is currently recruiting Nova Scotia companies interested in attending GDC 2017 – the largest gathering of video game industry professionals.
As a participant of the GDC delegation, companies will be provided with:
- Full access to the GDC Conference and Exhibit Hall (This includes access to all keynotes, educational sessions, and networking events) for one (1) company representative.
- An in-market consultant to assist companies in arranging business to business meetings.
- Entry into several Canada events including:
- Access to the Canada Booth at GDC Play with dedicated meeting space
- Invitations to the Canadian Reception and networking events
- Other VIP events and networking opportunities surrounding the conference
Method of Payment:
Payment may be submitted by either cheque or money order to:
Nova Scotia Business Inc.
1800 Argyle Street, Suite 701
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3N5
Payment Submission Deadline*: November 11, 2016
*Registration will not be complete until payment is received in full.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world’s largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. The GDC attracts over 26,000 attendees, and is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit www.gdconf.com